- Why Fredericksburg
- Major Retail Centers & Locations
Major Retail Centers & Locations
Retail Centers in Fredericksburg
- Central Park is conveniently located right off Interstate 95 on Route 3 (Plank Road); a mixed-use center containing more than 200 restaurants, fashion retailers and friendly services. Watch a YouTube video about Central Park, Fredericksburg VA.
- Celebrate Virginia South abuts Central Park and spans hundreds of acres with hotels, a conference center, Wegmans Grocer and the new Fredericksburg Nationals multi-use stadium. Access is just off Interstate 95 and Carl D. Silver Parkway. Watch a YouTube video about Celebrate Virginia South, Fredericksburg, VA.
- Cowan Crossing is located on Emancipation Highway (Route 1) at the intersection of Cowan Boulevard includes Starbucks, CVS (HealthHub), First Citizen's Bank, Freddy's Frozen Steakburgers, Jersey Mike's Subs, Domoishi, Allure, Edward Jones, ILM Corporation, and Chipotle.
- Downtown Fredericksburg is the heart of our city’s history. A wide variety of retailers, restaurants, art galleries and many more businesses thrive within its 40 square blocks.
- Eagle Village is located on Route 1 (Emancipation Highway) – one of Fredericksburg’s gateways and adjacent to the traditional UMW campus. Eagle Village is a pedestrian-friendly residential and retail mixed-use village for city residents, students and faculty to shop, live and work.
- Fredericksburg Shopping Center is located at the intersection of Route 1 (Emancipation Highway) and Fall Hill Avenue. Wells Fargo, United Bank, Taco Bell, Advance Auto Parts, H & R Block, Subway, Firestone, Domino's, and more businesses serve the surrounding community.
- Gateway Village is located on Route 3 only a 1/2 mile from Interstate 95. It is the home to Home Depot, Gold’s Gym, Wawa, Jenny Craig, Habitat for Humanity, Pep Boys, Cowboy Jack's, Reico and many more retailers, restaurants and service businesses.
- Greenbrier Shopping Center is located on Route 3 (Plank Road). Metro Diner, M & T Bank, Cookout Restaurant, Burlington, Royal Farms, Boost Mobile, and Safelite Autoglass are among the retailers, restaurants and service businesses within the center.
- Lee Plaza is located at the intersection of Route 1 (Emancipation Highway) and Princess Anne Street, retailers and restaurants include Fredericksburg Food Coop, Charlie G's, Mimi's Vintage Cottage, ReFuel, Sam's Pizza & Subs, and Captain D’s to name a few.
- Village Plaza is located at the intersection of Route 1 (Emancipation Hwy.) and Fall Hill Avenue just south of the Falmouth bridge. Metro By-T-Mobile, Woof House, and Buddy's Home Furnishings are among the selection of businesses within the plaza.
- Westwood Shopping Center is located on Route 3 (Plank Road). Starbuck’s, Staples, Auto Zone, Benjamin Moore, Mattress Warehouse, Honey Baked Ham & Café, Atlantic Builders, and Harbor Freight Tools are a few of the many businesses.
- Westwood Village is located on Route 3 (Plank Road). Retail and service businesses such as Batteries+Bulbs, 2020 Driving School, Prime Custom Remodeling, U.S. Post Office, Arch Law, Heritage Title, Visiting Angels and Nationwide Insurance are within the center.