12 Great Reasons to Move or Expand your Business to Fredericksburg:
- One of the fastest-growing localities in Virginia.
- Topnotch healthcare, schools, workforce exist in Fredericksburg.
- Located on the East Coast's busiest interstate, I-95, State Route 3, U. S. 1 also run through the city.
- Robust tourism and technology incentive programs and a city-wide HUBZone.
- Downtown events, heritage tourism, outdoor amenities, culinary and the arts bring in visitors and shoppers.
- Fredericksburg has a variety of retail and office inventory, including Class-A offices.
- Central Park and Celebrate Virginia South offer an array of national retailers, and will be the new home of the Potomac Nationals Minor League Baseball team in April 2020.
- Fredericksburg placed no. 9 on Entrepreneur's magazine '50 Best Cities for Entrepreneurs'.
- Downtown provides center of the region, offers strong sense of place.
- Fredericksburg has been named among best places to live.
- Diverse housing stock to include beautiful downtown homes within an easy walk to art galleries, restaurants, retail, trails, and parks.
- When you need to leave, hop on a train from Downtown or make the short trip to three major airports. Beaches and mountains not far away!
For more information regarding moving or expanding your business to Fredericksburg please e-mail Angela Freeman or call 540-372-1216 to schedule a tour.
In the below video, ILM Corporation President Jason Cohen discusses the recent move and expansion of ILM in the City of Fredericksburg, Virginia. He describes Fredericksburg’s highly educated workforce, solid infrastructure and excellent quality of life.